Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW22C28 – Law Enforcement and Legal Staff
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Intermediate
CLE Credit: Non-substantive
CLE Hours: 1.0
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
The session will focus on the following:
(1) Review of online search engines vs. browsers;
(2) Browser extensions for privacy and security;
(3) Browser extensions for screen captures and documentation;
(4) Historical data lookup tools (web archiving);
(5) Image search tools;
(6) Social media search websites; and
(7) Investigation organization tools.
Course Year: 2022
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.