- Waiver of the $50 approval fee for sponsors requesting CLE credit approval
- Waiver of the $50 approval fee to be listed in the CLE directory
- Publications that offer assistance with organizational matters such as a leadership manual; guidelines on how to conduct seminars; bylaws and a description of this document. Affiliates are also entitled to receive a free consultation from NALA’s professional staff, representing many years of experience in association management
- Publications which offer assistance to your members in analyzing and reviewing issues affecting our profession. This includes Facts & Findings and Facts & Findings Digital; and the bi-annual National Utilization and Compensation Survey Report
- Special reports so that your association may inform your members immediately of any urgent or special actions having an immediate effect or requiring an immediate announcement
- Affiliated Associations Meeting – an opportunity for affiliate association representatives to meet, elect their board representative, and share ideas concerning association governance
- Members of affiliated associations will receive 25% off a NALA Active membership fee.
Student associations may also affiliate with NALA. Student associations receive all of the benefits of the affiliation program with the exception of voting privileges.
Materials and communications from NALA are furnished to affiliated associations through their presidents and NALA liaisons. These officers serve as the communications link between NALA and the affiliated association.
The annual fee to an association for affiliation in NALA is a flat rate of $250. The annual affiliation fee for student associations is a flat rate of $50.