The Certified Paralegal Program sets paralegals apart in the workplace. Having the certification from NALA sets you up as an industry leader capable of contributing to your company every day. As making the decision to apply for the Certified Paralegal Exam is a commitment, please take some time to review the Certification Process to determine if the NALA CP Certification fits your career goals.
Successful completion of both exam sections (Knowledge and Skills) is required to obtain the CP credential. In order to apply for the CP Program, a paralegal must first be eligible. Once an applicant has been approved, they will then proceed with taking the CP Exam.
To be eligible to take the CP Exam, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Enrolled in or graduated from a paralegal program
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree in any field
- Seven years of experience as a paralegal
Our program consists of two exams, Knowledge and Skills, that you can read more about in this section.
- Distribution of NALA Certified Paralegals across the United States
- Distribution of NALA Advanced Certified Paralegals across the United States
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 918-587-6828.