Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW2211 – Navigating Paralegal Burnout and Fatigue
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Non-substantive
CLE Hours: 1.0
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
Description: As a paralegal, when you are experiencing exhaustion at unprecedented levels – whether you are running on fumes, putting out daily fires, worried about the overwhelming demands of your projects, attorney matters, deadlines, juggling childcare and schoolwork, pet care, parent care, client care, and employee care – you may wake up one morning and find you have nothing more to give. So, you keep giving the only thing you have left – yourself.
- Define fatigue and burnout and how it cripples your ability to serve.
- Illustrate the consequences of prolonged fatigue and burnout.
- Examine how you may be creating or enabling chaos, which results in more fatigue and burnout.
- Create practical navigation tools for fatigue and burnout you can implement on day one.
- Explore a different way to navigate without moving from one fire drill to another.
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.