Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW2107 – Become the Most Valuable Paralegal in the Office
This on-demand webinar shares a number of super practical tips, as well as some deeper analysis of legal writing, as we explore the skills and behaviors that will make you a vital part of the team!
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Intermediate
CLE Credit: Non-substantive
CLE Hours: 1
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
Course Materials: Webinar recording and a PDF of the PowerPoint slides.
Description: Have you ever wondered why certain paralegals in the office seem to always be at the top of their game? This on-demand webinar shares a number of super practical tips, as well as some deeper analysis of legal writing, as we explore the skills and behaviors that will make you a vital part of the team!
This session covers:
• How to document and communicate about assignments so you know you’re on the right track
• How to leverage technology to become the extra set of eyes on every document
• Understanding what attorneys are thinking about when they are writing pleadings and adding citations, and where you can add the most value
• How to build time into the schedule for big picture organization
• Your role in improving the profitability of the firm (including understanding utilization rates and new client responsiveness)
• Helping the attorneys stay in the know
You’ll leave this session with real-world insights into how you can take your career to the next level.
Course Year: 2021
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.