Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW2206 – eDiscovery Year in Review – 2021: Case Law and Trends
During this global pandemic we have seen unprecedented alterations to our First Amendment rights involving the practice of religion, free speech, and assembly, to name a few.
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 1.5
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-Members
Course Materials: Webinar recording and a PDF of the PowerPoint slides.
Description: During this global pandemic we have seen unprecedented alterations to our First Amendment rights involving the practice of religion, free speech, and assembly, to name a few. Some governments have altogether shut down traditional and designated public forums. Some have taken steps to halt in-person assemblies of individuals to worship.
The objectives of this on-demand webinar are to:
- Understand the development of our First Amendment rights, including freedom of speech, petition, assembly, and religion;
- Appreciate the complexities of the global pandemic affecting these constitutionally-protected freedoms;
- Recognize that the First Amendment law changes and it is challenged by new realities, global issues, and emerging technologies;
- Apply constitutional, case, and statutory law to First Amendment-related situations; and
- Establish a foundation for debate to assist others in appreciating these Constitutional rights in this new age.
Course Year: 2022
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.