Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW2119 – Utilizing Realtime Court Reporters
View a reporting live demo of to see the impact and benefits of utilizing realtime reporting. Discussion will explore searchable content and streaming text.
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 1.0
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
Course Materials: Webinar recording and a PDF of the PowerPoint slides.
This on-demand webinar addresses the question, “Why Utilize Realtime Reporters?”
- Understanding court reporter certifications:
- Registered Professional Reporter
- Certified Realtime Reporter
- Benefits of scheduling a realtime court reporter:
- Instant feed of testimony.
- Ability to scroll back in transcript during proceeding.
- Rough draft provided after proceeding.
- Searchable content for assistants.
- Ability to stream text.
- Connecting to live feed:
- Technology requirements to connect to realtime feed.
- Equipment necessary to connect to realtime feed.
- LIVE DEMONSTRATION
- Cost/charges for realtime services.
- The latest technology:
- Live realtime court reporter versus recording technology (artificial intelligence).
- Instant searchable worldwide web information, i.e., Court Cloud.
Course Year: 2021
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.