- Form: Please click on the following link to complete the Year-Round Advertising Registration Form. Choose your option(s) or package and click submit. Please email Bill Spilman with any questions.
- Payment: An invoice will be generated upon approval of the advertising form. A link to the invoice will be emailed for confirmation and payment. Once you have received your payment confirmation email, please submit your files for content and graphics via email to NALA at email@example.com
- Content submission: Your captivating content must be shared in a Word file and can be a maximum of 100 words for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Content for Twitter cannot be more than 200 characters as NALA reserves the use of the remaining 80 characters in a post. Character and word count limits should include hashtags.
- Graphic submission: Graphics should be sent in a PNG file format with each social site’s required pixel dimensions for Facebook (940×788), Twitter (1600×900), Instagram (1080 x1080), and LinkedIn (1200×1200) to ensure a high-quality display.
- Additional Support: Have additional questions or need further assistance? We are here for you. Please email NALA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Timeline: Submit the registration form, payment, content, and graphics to NALA by the 15th of the month to ensure your social post is posted on the first business Thursday of the following month.
- Social Post Disclaimer: NALA will include the following disclaimer on each sponsored social post: Disclaimer: NALA does not endorse nor verify the accuracy of the information provided by the sponsor.
- NALA Approval: NALA will review all submitted graphics and content to ensure that the nature of the materials follows best practices in marketing and communications and aligns with NALA’s advertising code of ethics. In the event NALA does not approve submitted content and/or graphics we will promptly reach out to you with any revision requests.
Please note that we do not create content or graphics. You supply them.