VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR AWARD – NOMINATION FORM
This form must be submitted for all nominees of the Volunteer of the Year Award. Submit no later than February 1.
Purpose: To recognize exemplary service to the paralegal profession and its members by a person who has been a paralegal for at least five (5) years.
Eligibility for Nomination: Current member of NALA in good standing (current NALA Board of Directors and committee members are not eligible)
- Who can nominate: NALA Active type member
- Deadline to submit nomination: February 1
- Award benefits: Recognition in NALA Facts & Findings Journal and other outlets
Criteria for Selection:
- Demonstrates leadership (ie. is a committee or board member, presents an educational program, serves as a mentor)
- Demonstrates personal commitment; (ie. contributes to legal publications, serves on a committee, assists at conference)
- Promotes NALA to the legal community (ie. attends other events or pro bono services)
- Models high ethical conduct
- Recognizes outstanding volunteer contributions