RISING STAR AWARD – NOMINATION FORM
This form must be completed for all nominees of the Rising Star Award. Please submit form no later than February 1.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: 918.582.6772, or Mail: NALA, 7666 E. 61st Street, Suite 315, Tulsa, OK 74133
Purpose: To recognize exemplary service to the paralegal profession by a person who has been a paralegal for less
than five years.
Eligibility for Nomination: Current member of NALA in good standing (Current NALA Board and committee members
are not eligible)
- Who can nominate: NALA Active type member in good standing
- Deadline to submit nomination: February 1
- Award benefits: Recognition in NALA Publications and other outlets
- Demonstrates leadership (ie. is a committee or board member, presents an educational program, serves as a
- Demonstrates personal commitment (ie. contributes to NALA publications, serves on a committee, assists at
- Promotes NALA to the legal community (ie. attends other events or pro bono services)
- Models high ethical conduct
- Recognizes leadership/engagement efforts