CERTIFIED PARALEGAL CHAMPION AWARD – NOMINATION FORM
This form must be submitted for all nominees of the Certified Paralegal Champion Award. Submit form no later than September 1.
Purpose: To recognize outstanding achievement by an individual or by a NALA Affiliated Association in promoting and advancing NALA’s Certified Paralegal Program within the legal profession.
Eligibility for Nomination:
- Current member of NALA
- May be a Certified Paralegal, Advanced Certified Paralegal, non-paralegal, attorney, or educator (current NALA Board of Directors, committee members, and current Certifying Board members not eligible for the individual award)
Who can nominate: NALA Active type member or NALA Affiliated Association in good standing
Deadline to submit nomination: September 1
Award benefits: Recognition in NALA’s Facts & Findings journal and other outlets
- Demonstrates commitment to growth and expansion of the Certified Paralegal Program
- Recognizes and promotes the Certified Paralegal Program as a national professional standard for paralegals
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm in the Certified Paralegal Program advocacy and outreach within the association as well as in the community, state or region (including with employers, educators, governmental associations, bar associations or other applicable affinity groups
- Demonstrates creative or innovative strategies in promoting and encouraging participation in the Certified Paralegal Program
- Demonstrates leadership and collaboration in offering, forming or mentoring CP exam study groups, seminars, or other forums to assist members and non-members in preparing for the exam
- Encourages a high level of professional achievement