Preparing for the Exam-Suggested Study Material
Before planning your preparation for the Certified Paralegal exam, be sure to review the detailed description of the sections of the Certified Paralegal examination.
NALA is your source for continuing legal education courses. We offer a variety of courses that cover the topic areas included on the Knowledge Exam:
- On-Demand Webinars
- Advanced Contracts – Commercial Leases
- An Introduction to Estate Planning
- Basic Business Organizations
- Civil Litigation – A Step By Step Look at the Process
- The Basics of Trust
- CP Review – Course Bundle
- CP Review – Civil Litigation and Torts
- CP Review – Contract Law
- CP Review – Corporate & Commercial
- CP Review – Criminal Law and Torts
- CP Review – Professional & Ethical Responsibility
- CP Review – Real Estate & Property
- CP Review – Skills Exam – Essay Writing
- CP Review – US Legal System and Procedure
- Estate Planning for the Modern Family
- Estate Planning in Action
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Law and Ethics
- Ten Tools for Creating Clear Legal Documents
- The Paralegal’s Professional Responsibilities – Role Playing Workshop
- Live Webinars
- Live Courses
- Self-Study Course
- CP Practice Exam – Practice Test Bank
From NALA Affiliated Associations
NALA affiliated associations are located throughout the United States. These state and local paralegal organizations are tremendous resources for paralegal activities in a specific region. Affiliated associations in 22 states offer exam review programs.
Another source of review programs for the Certified Paralegal examination are classes offered through local community colleges. These are particularly helpful if you need to review a specific subject. Remember, though, the Certified Paralegal Exam is a nationwide exam, no state laws or procedures are tested.
The NALA Certifying Board is not involved in the development or delivery of any CP Exam study materials, preparation materials, or products; and the developers of those materials and products do not have access to any CP Exam content. The Certifying Board does not require, approve, endorse, or recommend any specific study materials or methods to be used by examinees. The Certifying Board has no involvement with the NALA online study group nor does the Certifying Board provide any information, answers, or responses to questions posed by the online study group.