Instructions and General Information
- If you cannot vote online, you may designate NALA staff to cast your proxy vote.
- Only Active type members in good standing forty-five (45) days prior to an annual meeting or a special meeting shall be qualified to vote at such meeting or upon other matters coming to the members for action. An Active member who is delinquent in the payment of any dues or other assessments shall not be qualified to vote. Student, Associate or Sustaining members are non-voting members of the Corporation. (Article III.3.9, NALA Bylaws).
- Proxy form must be received no later than during the 3-week voting window, June 19 thru July 10, 2019.
- Your Designation of Proxy form must be sent to NALA, the NALA Secretary, and the NALA Credentials Chairman in order for your proxy to be recorded.
- Announcement of candidates and proposed Bylaw amendments are published on the NALA Website.
7666 E. 61st St., Suite 315
Tulsa, OK 74133
Phone: 918.587.6828; Fax: 918.582.6772