Without proper preparation, legal professionals of any level can be at fault for mishandling confidential information. Don’t let this happen to you! This on-demand webinar will not only help you avoid commonly made mistakes, but dives into the importance of professionalism when working remotely with confidential information.
Legal professionals must be flexible and readily available to assist with reviewing practices, procedures, and policies to verify that they provide sufficient protection.
Whether you are transitioning to a remote role or need to brush up on best practices, this course will review the following:
- Communicating securely with your team and clients
- Setting clear expectations and limits on what you can do off the company network
- Having a reliable work setup
- Preparing for technical issues that may arise
- Understanding protocols for implementing and returning company information and/or equipment