Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
So the Plaintiff’s on Medicare
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Intermediate
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 2.0
Fees: $55 for Members and $75 for Non-members
This course is designed to bring a little order to the chaos. Step-by-step, you will be taken through each point when Medicare becomes relevant in the claims resolution process, and be given strategies to keep Medicare from impeding an efficient resolution. Answers to questions like:
- When should the claim be reported to Medicare?
- Can/should it only be done by the claimant?
- How do I know if Medicare paid for claim related treatment?
- What are the differences between Traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans pre & post settlement?
- Who has exposure if Medicare isn’t reimbursed?
- What are the penalties and defenses?
- How do I prove Medicare didn’t pay for anything claim related?
- Which side is responsible for protecting Medicare’s future interest?
- Where do our interests align?
- Can both sides work together to deal with the issue of MSAs?
- How are the federal courts coming down on these issues?
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.