Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODWA21C19 – CP Review – Real Estate Law
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 1
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
Webinar objectives for participants include the following:
(1) Become familiar with the history of real estate law;
(2) Recognize the difference between real and personal property;
(3) Identify real estate interests and ownership – how to take title;
(4) Distinguish elements of a deed;
(5) Examine landlord versus tenant rights;
(6) Differentiate encumbrances such as easements, encroachments, and liens;
(7) Understand real estate contract fundamentals; and
(8) Define key real estate processes such as appraisal and escrow.
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.