Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODWA21C15 – CP Review – Contracts
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 1
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
This on-demand webinar provides an overall survey of the law of contracts. The basics of contract law presented include the following:
(1) A discussion of contracts in general;
(2) The elements required for the formation of a contract;
(3) The classification of types of contracts;
(4) Parties’ contractual obligations and rights;
(5) The requirements of an enforceable contract; and
(6) Legal and equitable remedies for a breach of contract.
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.