Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW22C24 – CP Review – Torts
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 1.0
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
Learning objectives include the following:
(1) Knowing the definition of a tort, including the difference between a tort and a criminal act;
(2) Understanding how and where different types of cases are filed and tried;
(3) Understanding intentional torts, negligence, and strict liability;
(4) Studying the Federal Torts Claim Act; and
(5) Understanding how common law and state statutory law define the boundaries of tort law.
Course Year: 2022
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.