Yes, these courses qualify for mandatory continuing legal education for: National Association of Legal Assistants, State Bar of California, Florida, North Carolina, and Louisiana State Paralegal Association. For all others please check with the corresponding institutions.
ODW22C23 – CP Review – Real Estate and Property
Course Category: On-Demand Webinars
Course Level: Basic
CLE Credit: Substantive
CLE Hours: 1.0
Fees: $45 for Members and $65 for Non-members
Objectives for attendees include identifying, becoming familiar with, and understanding:
(1) The different types of freehold estates (ownership) and non-freehold estates (leases);
(2) Public and private controls on real estate ownership;
(4) Sales of real estate;
(5) Types of financing;
(6) Types of deeds and deed warranties;
(7) Title search and examination, title insurance policies, and due diligence;
(8) Surveys and legal descriptions;
(9) Types of leases, and landlord and tenant issues; and
(10) Real estate litigation.
Course Year: 2022
After successfully completing this course a completion email will be sent stating that your certificate is now available. To view your certificate and transcript please visit nala.education. Click on the blue arrow in the top right and select transcript. From this menu, you can view or print certificates or your transcript.
Courses are priced for individual use and consumption and are not intended for rebroadcast and sharing.